Click to Home Page
City of Sweet Home

Go To Search
City of Sweet Home


Posted on: May 26, 2015

SH Municipal Code Enforcement

The Sweet Home Police will appropriately investigate potential Municipal Code violations when they are notified and/or made aware of potential violations.

Potential violations can be, but are not necessarily limited to:

Unkept properties
Garbage, waste, and junk concerns
Abandoned and stored vehicles
Weeds and grass maintenance
Living in RVs
Animals, with the exception of dogs.
(PLEASE NOTE: concerns regarding dogs should be filed with the Police Department or Linn County Animal Control directly.)
Other common nuisances

Specifics on Sweet Home Municipal Codes can be found under the Municipal Code Tab on the front page of the website.

To report potential code violations, citizens may report on-line by clicking the "Report Code Violation" link below; via telephone at 541-367-5181; or in person by visiting the Police Services building at 1950 Main Street.

Report Code Violation
Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home

Oregon at its Best!
Sweet Home City Hall, 1140 12th Avenue, Sweet Home, OR 97386, Ph: (541) 367-5128, Fax (541) 367-5113